If you think practice is hard,
try sitting on the bench.
We engage the campers in three basketball sessions each day; the morning session consists of a warm-up drill, 30 second stations, and fundamental stations. The afternoon session includes team practice, a league game, a team shooting contest, and an individual contest. We wrap up the day with the evening session which is one league game and a team shooting contes
On court instruction focuses on:
- Offensive Skills
- Proper shooting form & footwork
- Guard and post offensive moves
- Ballhandling & dribbling
- Setting and reading screens
- Defensive Skills
- On the ball and denial defense
- Defending screens
- Rebounding and blocking out
- Team Offense & Defense
Campers are grouped by age and ability.